The mission of the Training Center is to provide the highest level of ethical, modern and practical training to current and future Public Safety Professionals and to prepare them for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- How to Sign Up
- Basic Abilities Test (CJBAT)
- Cost Requirements / Fees
- Requirements to Attend Academy
- Financial Assistance
- Transcript Request
- Selection Center / EOT
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy (FLE)
- Correctional Officer (COR)
- Crossover from Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement Officer
- Crossover from Law Enforcement Officer to Correctional Officer
Retired Law Enforcement Officer / HR-218
Firearms courses are taught by instructors certified through the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (CJSTC). Some courses have special requirements. Check the links below for more information or to download registration forms.
Attendance dates and times, course start, and end dates are subject to change without notice.
- Full refunds are given when we cancel a class due to low enrollment or the course requested is full. For all other cancellations there is a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
- Refunds for payments made by cash may take 4-6 weeks for processing.
- Refunds made by credit card will be credited back to the cardholder.
- NO refunds will be made after the first class.
- NO refunds will be granted on textbooks or supplies purchased from WTC Business Office.