The mission of the Training Center is to provide the highest level of ethical, modern and practical training to current and future Public Safety Professionals and to prepare them for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- How to Sign Up
- Basic Abilities Test (CJBAT)
- Cost Requirements / Fees
- Requirements to Attend Academy
- Financial Assistance
- Transcript Request
- Selection Center / EOT
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy (FLE)
- Correctional Officer (COR)
- Crossover from Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement Officer
- Crossover from Law Enforcement Officer to Correctional Officer
- Advanced & Specialized Classes
- Private Security Officer Courses
- Retired LEO Courses HR-218
- Community Education - Firearms Classes
CORRECTIONS EMPLOYMENT: You may choose to seek placement at an agency in hopes of their sponsoring your training. You may apply with the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) or the Department of Corrections (DOC).
GI BILL: If you qualify for Veterans’ Educational Benefits a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) must be provided to the VA Certifying Official. The VA Certifying Official is located in the Admissions Building (700 Building) room 709 on WTC Campus. You may apply for training benefits at www.gibill.va.gov or call 1-888-442-4551.