The mission of the Training Center is to provide the highest level of ethical, modern and practical training to current and future Public Safety Professionals and to prepare them for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- How to Sign Up
- Basic Abilities Test (CJBAT)
- Cost Requirements / Fees
- Requirements to Attend Academy
- Financial Assistance
- Transcript Request
- Selection Center / EOT
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy (FLE)
- Correctional Officer (COR)
- Crossover from Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement Officer
- Crossover from Law Enforcement Officer to Correctional Officer
Crossover form Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement Officer
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER to LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER CROSSOVER
|Academy Start Date||
January 28, 2020
|Open Enrollment Begins||July 1, 2019|
|Hours of Training||518|
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
Same sechedule as regular LE Basic Recruit Program. Attendance to required classes only.
|Open Enrollment Ends||December 9, 2019|
|All Tuition Paid in Full||January 13, 2020 (Business Office, ext.4304)|
Attendance dates and items, course start and end dates are subject to change without notice. Dependent on enrollment, courses may be cancelled.