The mission of the Training Center is to provide the highest level of ethical, modern and practical training to current and future Public Safety Professionals and to prepare them for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- How to Sign Up
- Basic Abilities Test (CJBAT)
- Cost Requirements / Fees
- Requirements to Attend Academy
- Financial Assistance
- Transcript Request
- Selection Center / EOT
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy (FLE)
- Correctional Officer (COR)
- Crossover from Correctional Officer to Law Enforcement Officer
- Crossover from Law Enforcement Officer to Correctional Officer
Firearms courses are taught by instructors certified through the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (CJSTC). Some courses have special requirements. Check the links below for more information or to download registration forms.
Attendance dates and times, course start, and end dates are subject to change without notice.
Civilian Firearm Training - To be announced
Civilan Firearm Training Women's Course - To be announced
Waiver Must be completed for all Firearms Safety Courses. Form
- Register Here Basic Firearms Safety Course http://www.wtcollege.org/course-information-wtc.php?course=167
- Register Here Women's Basic Firearms Safety Course http://www.wtcollege.org/course-information-wtc.php?course=166