Open Enrollment in GED® and ESOL Programs – Sign Up Now!
High School Student Enrollment:
Eligible high school students are able to enroll in certain career and technical programs at WTC to earn high school elective credits as well as post-secondary clock hours. Students typically spend part of the day at their home high school and part of the day at Withlacoochee Technical College (WTC); specific hours and times vary by program. Some programs require full day enrollment at WTC. Full day enrollment students must have met all state testing requirements and have their own transportation. Most students will need to attend WTC after high school graduation to complete their program.
Eligibility Requirements for Shared/Dual Enrollment:
High school students must:
- Be enrolled in a high school that has an articulation agreement with Withlacoochee Technical College or be registered as a homeschool student.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above unweighted.
- Be enrolled in 11th or 12th grade and be at least 16 years old.
- Be free of disciplinary actions in the semester prior to enrollment and while enrolled in dual enrollment. All admission decisions subject to full discipline review by WTC staff.
- Have no more than 10% absences based on prior year’s attendance. This includes excused absences, unexcused absences, and tardies.
How to Enroll as a Shared/Dual Enrollment Student:
- Complete the Withlacoochee Technical College Dual Enrollment Application. Your high school counselor will then be notified of your application.
- You will receive a reply email from WTC verifying that your application has been received and what your next steps are. This email should arrive within a week.
- Your High School Counselor will be notified if you have been accepted and arrange your high school schedule appropriately.
Programs are filled on a first come, first served basis.
The priority enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will open February 1st and close March 20th. Enrollment after March 20th is subject to availability by program.
The enrollment process is started by applying online during the priority enrollment period.