Don’t stop with your GED® Test Credential!
You CAN have a career in a high wage field!
Let the "Career Pathways to Success" Program be your guide.
Develop an educational and career plan to help you meet your goals.
Through this FREE Program you will receive:
- Career Assessment and advisement
- Career exploration
- Goal setting techniques
- Assistance with financial aid applications and scholarships
- Assistance in applying for admissions into technical institutes or college programs
- Academic skill building and tutoring if needed
- Study skills and test taking strategies
- Workshops to assist you with time & life management, budgeting your finances, organizational skills, accessing resources
- Preparation to take the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT) if college is your goal
How can we help?
- Assistance for enrolling in technical institutions, private schools, and colleges to help you obtain your career goal.
- You will be given a tour of the campus or center you will be attending so that you will be more self-assured as you begin your program of study.
- If your career goal is enlisting in the military, we can help.
- Assistance with referrals to other agencies if necessary to help you overcome obstacles you may face on your journey to success.
- You may be eligible to work with a mentor in your chosen field of study.
- You will be able to contact us for continued support and assistance.
Career Pathways Facilitator
352-726-2430 ext. 4319
At WTC we have programs in the following Career Clusters.