WTC is an authorized Pearson Vue, Prometric, and Certiport Testing Center. For a list of tests and certifications available via our Assessment Center, please view our Assessment Exam List and Pricing. See a list of most frequently requested CTE certifications.
General Hours of Operation
(Test Start Times Will Vary)
August to May
Monday – Thursday
7:30 am to 3:30 pm
7:00 am to 3:00 pm
June – July
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Assessment Center is closed on normal testing days that fall on school holidays.
The Assessment Center will be closed for testing December 22, 2017 – January 7, 2018. We will resume normal hours on Monday, January 8, 2018.
Calendar of Test Dates
During the school year, TABE testing is offered every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday starting at 8:00 am (except holidays). Testing may begin anytime between the hours of 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Testing after 12:00 pm is by appointment only. Contact WTC at (352)726-2430 ext. 4326 to schedule an appointment for testing.
Testing availability during the summer will vary from the above. Contact WTC for more information about TABE testing during the summer.
Items Required Day of Testing:
- Completed WTC Admissions Application (online)
- If you have ever been enrolled in the Citrus County School District, please contact WTC at (352) 726-2430 ext. 4326 before completing the online application. You will be provided with a user name and password to complete the application as a returning student.
- If you are new to the Citrus County School District, please proceed as a new student applicant to register as follows:
- Register online at https://citrus.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/apply/.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee at the WTC Business Office. WTC accepts cash, credit, or debit cards. Checks are not accepted.
- Valid photo identification.
Offered every Monday morning at 8am. It is recommended you arrive early to check in and pay fee. No one will be admitted after 8am. See more information and study material for CJBAT. Complete application process for WTC’s Public Safety Training.
CASAS is required by the state of Florida for every person wishing to enter into an ESOL program. It is a basic ability test that includes Reading and Listening. Scores will be given to student and instructor to help improve specific areas. Appointment is required. Please contact Joyce Seijas 352-726-2430 x. 4327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the 2014 GED® test please visit www.ged.com. If you need additional assistance with registration contact Student Services 352-726-2430. See more information about GED® Prep and Testing.